The Wall Street Journal and McKinsey are hosting a conference in Palm Beach, Florida this Spring. Editors and a select group of Women and Men – CEO’s, VPs, Policymakers, experts, and others – will come together to discuss the powerful impact women have had in our economy. This year’s focus will be aimed at identifying specific ways that companies and individuals can drive change to ‘maximize the potential of women.’
A few of the women on the Task Force include:
- Venus Williams – World Champion Tennis Player, Founding Abassador WTA-UNESCO Gender Equality program
- Debra Lee – Chairman & CEO of BET Networks
- Geena Davis – Actress and Founder of the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media
- Marissa Mayer – VP at Google
- Sandra Day O’Connor – Retired Supreme Court Justice
For more information, you can visit www.womeninecon.wsj.com.